- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Meatball Shop
The Meatball Shop Review
New York's first full-service meatball restaurant has a pedigree chef, a professional waitstaff, a wine list, and a hip crowd. And the meatballs, oh, the meatballs. Choose beef, pork, chicken, or veggie, or "special" ball options that range from chili cheese balls to Greek lamb balls to Buffalo chicken balls, then decide if you want them served simple as is, in sliders or a hero, as a salad, or as a platter; all with an appropriate choice of sauce and cheese. The meatball concept quickly caught on and there are now five locations: four in Manhattan and one in Williamsburg. Mix 'n' match ice-cream sandwiches—choose your flavor and cookie—are worth saving room for.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more