- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Frankies Spuntino Review
Delectable culinary treats await those willing to deal with spotty service and long waits at this tin-ceilinged neighborhood joint, the flagship of the burgeoning food emporium by local chefs Frank Castronovo and Frank Falcinelli. The house sandwiches on rosemary bread are excellent, as are the cured meats, but mains like hearty meatballs and sausage and peppers steal the show. Even the simple-sounding but perfectly dressed salads are memorable. It's a bit of a trek if you're not in the 'hood, but the food is memorable and the garden out back is dreamy on summer evenings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American winter. Read more
Planning a trip late June flying into Washington, DC, then driving to Philly, NY, and Boston (where we will fly home from). Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more