- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Prime Meats Review
The culinary trendsetters behind nearby Frankies Spuntino stand behind Prime Meats, which does for German-inspired fare what the several Frankies restaurants do for Italian. Everything is prepared with top locally sourced ingredients and, as expected, the menu leans to hearty rib-sticking fare, with lots of meat options; a half order of herb and mushroom spätzle is the perfect accompaniment to most items on the menu. The interior of the restaurant harks back to turn-of-the-last-century New York, with reclaimed leather benches and hand-carved wooden ornaments.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more