- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Brooklyn Fare Review
At Brooklyn's only restaurant with three coveted Michelin stars, local star chef César Ramirez and his sous-chefs offer a culinary performance during three nightly seatings. At each, 20 dainty, often seafood-focused concoctions are presented to 18 diners seated at a semicircular steel counter. Dishes might include king salmon parfait with basil gelée, avocado, maple syrup, and mustard; or fresh tofu and king crab blended with matsutake mushrooms and dashi sauce. Getting a reservation is a complicated ordeal so plan in advance. And make sure you're wearing your best: formal wear is required.
- Address: 200 Schermerhorn St., near Hoyt St. Downtown, Brooklyn, NY 11201 | Map It
- Phone: 718/243–0050
- Website: www.brooklynfare.com
- Subway: A, C to Hoyt–Schermerhorn; 2, 3 to Hoyt St.; 4, 5 to Nevins St.; B, M, Q, R to Dekalb Ave.
- Location: Downtown Brooklyn
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After a 13-year absence from New York City, my husband and I decided to revisit this special place from November 21-25, to celebrate his birthday in the city where he was born. Read more
After too many quick jaunts to NYC just to hit up some museum exhibitions at haunts we'd already visited a million times before, we finally went to two we'd not been to, and I thought them worthy of a recommendatio Read more
Heading up to NY next month just a month off of knee surgery. Read more
· News & Features
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.... Read more