- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hilton New York Fashion District
At a Glance
- reasonable prices for a good location
- small closets
- trying to be trendier than it is
Check Rates from our Partners
Hilton New York Fashion District Review
Fashion is the theme at this Hilton, which is located in the emerging Fashion District neighborhood (previously known as the garment district) on the upper edge of Chelsea: the lobby is done in rich textiles with multicolor spools mounted on a white board behind the front desk. Rooms are modest in size but snappy, with pinstriped rugs that resemble suits and orange ottomans that are dead ringers for Hermès Kelly bags. An arrangement with the nearby Fashion Institute of Technology brings student art to the walls as well. The RARE View rooftop lounge is on the 22nd floor and has stunning views of the city, including the Empire State Building looking north and an expansive collection of iconic wooden rooftop water towers.
- Address: 152 W. 26th St., between 6th and 7th Aves. Chelsea, New York, NY 10001 | Map It
- Phone: 212/858–5888
- Website: www3.hilton.com
- Subway: 1, 2, 3, A, C, E, B, D, F V, N, Q, R, W to 34th St./Penn Station.
- Location: Chelsea
- 280 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American winter. Read more
Planning a trip late June flying into Washington, DC, then driving to Philly, NY, and Boston (where we will fly home from). Read more
· News & Features
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more