- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
InterContinental New York Times Square
At a Glance
- central for transportation and entertainment
- in-house restaurant helmed by celebrity chef
- attentive staff
- fee for Internet
Check Rates from our Partners
InterContinental New York Times Square Review
A central location mere blocks from the heart of Broadway, Times Square, and restaurant-rich Hell's Kitchen makes the city's InterContinental a conveniently located draw. Spacious guest rooms were designed with Manhattan apartments in mind, featuring conveniences like a big work desk with ergonomic chair, soft lighting, and a Keurig coffeemaker. Generously sized bathrooms have dark blue mosaic tiles and walk-in showers with rainforest showerheads. The lobby is lively and warmed by a flickering fireplace. For the foodie traveler, the hotel's lobby-level French-brasserie restaurant, Ça Va (featuring a special pre-theater menu), is operated by celebrity chef Todd English.
- Address: 300 W. 44th St., Midtown West, New York, NY 10036 | Map It
- Phone: 877/331–5888
- Website: www.interconny.com
- Subway: A, C, E to 42nd St./Port Authority Bust Terminal.
- Location: Midtown West
- 578 rooms, 4 suites, 25 studios.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
has anyone dealt with Citysonnet.com before for booking self contained apartments?
I found them on About.com (http://gonyc.about.com/od/hotels/a/apartment_rent.htm) saying they are reputable Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more