- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
InterContinental New York Times Square
At a Glance
- central for transportation and entertainment
- in-house restaurant helmed by celebrity chef
- attentive staff
- fee for Internet
Check Rates from our Partners
InterContinental New York Times Square Review
A central location mere blocks from the heart of Broadway, Times Square, and restaurant-rich Hell's Kitchen makes the city's InterContinental a conveniently located draw. Spacious guest rooms were designed with Manhattan apartments in mind, featuring conveniences like a big work desk with ergonomic chair, soft lighting, and a Keurig coffeemaker. Generously sized bathrooms have dark blue mosaic tiles and walk-in showers with rainforest showerheads. The lobby is lively and warmed by a flickering fireplace. For the foodie traveler, the hotel's lobby-level French-brasserie restaurant, Ça Va (featuring a special pre-theater menu), is operated by celebrity chef Todd English.
- Address: 300 W. 44th St., Midtown West, New York, NY 10036 | Map It
- Phone: 877/331–5888
- Website: www.interconny.com
- Subway: A, C, E to 42nd St./Port Authority Bust Terminal.
- Location: Midtown West
- 578 rooms, 4 suites, 25 studios.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more