- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
InterContinental New York Times Square
At a Glance
- central for transportation and entertainment
- in-house restaurant helmed by celebrity chef
- attentive staff
- fee for Internet
Check Rates from our Partners
InterContinental New York Times Square Review
A central location mere blocks from the heart of Broadway, Times Square, and restaurant-rich Hell's Kitchen makes the city's newest InterContinental a conveniently located draw. Spacious guest rooms were designed with Manhattan apartments in mind, featuring conveniences like a big work desk with ergonomic chair, soft lighting, and a Keurig coffeemaker. Generously sized bathrooms have dark blue mosaic tiles and walk-in showers with rainforest showerheads. The lobby is lively and warmed by a flickering fireplace. For the foodie traveler, the hotel's lobby-level French-brasserie restaurant, Ça Va (featuring a special pre-theater menu), is operated by celebrity chef Todd English.
- Address: 300 W. 44th St., Midtown West, New York, NY 10036 | Map It
- Phone: 877/331–5888
- Website: www.interconny.com
- Subway: A, C, E to 42nd St./Port Authority Bust Terminal.
- Location: Midtown West
- 578 rooms, 4 suites, 25 studios.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After a 13-year absence from New York City, my husband and I decided to revisit this special place from November 21-25, to celebrate his birthday in the city where he was born. Read more
After too many quick jaunts to NYC just to hit up some museum exhibitions at haunts we'd already visited a million times before, we finally went to two we'd not been to, and I thought them worthy of a recommendatio Read more
We are taking our children to NYC in December, ages 6, 8, 10. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across... Read more
In September, new boutique hotel 1888 landed in Sydney, with an unusual claim to fame: It's the world's... Read more
Come January, American Airlines will introduce brand-new premium Airbus A321 planes on its transcontinental... Read more