At a Glance
- convenient location
- fun in-hotel restaurant
- reasonably priced for neighborhood
- rooms on lower floors facing 58th Street can be noisy
Check Rates from our Partners
6 Columbus Review
This boutique-style hotel nestled in the shadow of the towering Time Warner center offers the vibe and amenities of downtown lodging with a convenience Midtown location. The small, well-kept lobby has sleek, '60s-mod leather furniture and a view into the uptown branch of Blue Ribbon Sushi, the hotel's in-house eatery and a favorite lunch spot for nearby Time Warner and Hearst publishing employees. Rooms are stylish but comfortable—think cowhide rugs, art books, and flat-screen TVs. Some of the larger rooms have pullout couches, making them good options for families. For a splurge, the duplex Penthouse Suite has floor-to-ceiling windows, two terraces, and killer views of Central Park.
- Address: 6 Columbus Circle, on 58th St. between 8th and 9th Aves., Midtown West, New York, NY, 10019 | Map It
- Phone: 212/204–3000
- Website: www.thompsonhotels.com
- Subway: 1, A, B, C, D to 59th St./Columbus Circle
- Location: Midtown West
- 70 rooms, 18 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in New York City for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More