- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- great location
- fun dining options
- nice gym
- crowded lobby
- dark rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
The Eventi Review
This hotel adds a touch of style just below Penn Station in an area desperately in need of new lodging options. The lobby has ornate teak woodwork and giant, eclectic artwork; guest rooms are spacious (if a bit dark), with comfortable beds and oversize bathrooms. A complimentary happy hour between 5 and 6 pm brings hotel guests to the ground floor in droves. The hotel has invested heavily in dining options, including Brighton, adjacent to the hotel with kiosks featuring everything from dim sum to burgers, plus copious outdoor dining space (a rarity in congested Midtown), and Humphrey, a farm to table restaurant on the second floor. An environmentally conscious hotel, the Eventi has been awarded four green keys by the Greek Key Eco-Rating Program.
- Address: 851 Avenue of the Americas, at 30th St. Flatiron District, New York, NY 10011 | Map It
- Phone: 212/564-4567
- Website: www.eventihotel.com
- Subway: N, R to 28th St.
- Location: Flatiron District
- 239 rooms, 53 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
has anyone dealt with Citysonnet.com before for booking self contained apartments?
I found them on About.com (http://gonyc.about.com/od/hotels/a/apartment_rent.htm) saying they are reputable Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more