- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- great location
- fun dining options
- nice gym
- crowded lobby
- dark rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
The Eventi Review
This hotel adds a touch of style just below Penn Station in an area desperately in need of new lodging options. The lobby has ornate teak woodwork and giant, eclectic artwork; guest rooms are spacious (if a bit dark), with comfortable beds and oversize bathrooms. A complimentary happy hour between 5 and 6 pm brings hotel guests to the ground floor in droves. The hotel has invested heavily in dining options, including Brighton, adjacent to the hotel with kiosks featuring everything from dim sum to burgers, plus copious outdoor dining space (a rarity in congested Midtown), and Humphrey, a farm to table restaurant on the second floor. An environmentally conscious hotel, the Eventi has been awarded four green keys by the Greek Key Eco-Rating Program.
- Address: 851 Avenue of the Americas, at 30th St. Flatiron District, New York, NY 10011 | Map It
- Phone: 212/564-4567
- Website: www.eventihotel.com
- Subway: N, R to 28th St.
- Location: Flatiron District
- 239 rooms, 53 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more