NU Hotel Brooklyn
At a Glance
- great Brooklyn launching pad
- knowledgeable staff
- fitness center open 24 hours
- subway or cab ride to anything in Manhattan
- bar area can be a little too quiet
- limited in-room amenities
Check Rates from our Partners
NU Hotel Brooklyn Review
The hip-yet-affordable NU, on one of Brooklyn's main nightlife and shopping streets, is perfect for visitors seeking a manageable taste of outer-borough New York—and the staff is eager to highlight the neighborhood's charms. Flat-screen TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi, and hookups for your iPod or laptop add to the above-average-size rooms, and the minimalist white and gray color scheme is punctuated with eco-friendly flourishes like cork floors and organic cotton sheets. Just off the small check-in area downstairs is a quiet bar that serves small plates of Spanish food at night and free pastries with Starbucks coffee in the morning—but more fun can be had outside the front door.
- Address: 85 Smith St., Cobble Hill, Brooklyn, NY, 11201 | Map It
- Phone: 718/852–8585
- Website: www.nuhotelbrooklyn.com
- Subway: F to Bergen St.; A, C, G to Hoyt-Schermerhorn
- Location: Downtown Brooklyn
- 87 rooms, 6 suites
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in New York City for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More