- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Lambs Club
The Lambs Club Review
Restaurateur Geoffrey Zakarian's opulent supper club on the ground floor of the Chatwal Hotel has superb Art Deco detailing, blood-red leather banquettes, and a roaring fireplace. Cocktails are concocted by hipster mixologist Sasha Petraske, who eschews experimental in favor of classics like the sidecar and the martini, done well. The food is typical Zakarian, meaning New American cuisine with luxe touches in dishes like veal sweetbreads with peppered jus and grilled treviso lettuce, or seared scallops with porcini mushrooms and Indian-spiced sauce. The lunchtime menu is padded with appealing choices, but the sleeper meal here is breakfast. Dishes like a house-made biscuit with fried egg, bacon, and cheddar, or fluffy lemon-ricotta pancakes, may just fill you up for the rest of the day.
- Address: 132 W. 44th St., between 6th Ave. and Broadway Midtown West, New York, NY 10036 | Map It
- Phone: 212/997–5262
- Website: www.thelambsclub.com
- Subway: 1, 2, 3 to 42nd St., B, D, F, M to 47th–50th Sts./Rockefeller Center.
- Location: Midtown West
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Three of us (including theatre major college son) are headed to NYC at end of March for 4 nights. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more