Though many swear by Grimaldi's for Brooklyn's best pie, this Park Slope pizza shop, which recently moved up Flatbush Avenue to a larger space, has developed a serious following of its own. The crisp, thin-crust pizzas run the gamut from a "naked" pie with olive oil and salt to their justly talked up clam-and-garlic iteration. Many of the toppings are seasonal and locally sourced. And they're creative: clams, 'nduja (spicy, spreadable sausage), chilies, and potatoes may adorn your pies. In the years since Franny's has opened, several other excellent quality artisanal pizza shops have opened in the neighborhood and around, but Franny's still draws lines at dinnertime.
- Address: 348 Flatbush Ave., Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY, 11238 | Map It
- Phone: 718/230–0221
- Website: www.frannysbrooklyn.com
- Subway: B, Q to 7th Ave.; 2, 3 to Bergen St., 4, 5, N, R to Pacific St
- Location: Park Slope and Prospect Heights
- Reservations not accepted
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in New York City for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More