- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Though many swear by Grimaldi's for Brooklyn's best pie, this Park Slope pizza shop has developed quite a following of its own. The crisp, thin-crust pizzas run the gamut from a "naked" pie with olive oil and salt to their justly talked up clam-and-garlic iteration. Many of the toppings are seasonal and locally sourced. In the years since Franny's has opened, several other excellent quality artisanal pizza shops have opened in the neighborhood and around, but Franny's still draws lines at dinnertime.
- Address: 348 Flatbush Ave., Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY 11238 | Map It
- Phone: 718/230–0221
- Website: www.frannysbrooklyn.com
- Subway: B, Q to 7th Ave.; 2, 3 to Bergen St., 4, 5, N, R to Pacific St.
- Location: Park Slope and Prospect Heights
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch weekdays.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After a 13-year absence from New York City, my husband and I decided to revisit this special place from November 21-25, to celebrate his birthday in the city where he was born. Read more
After too many quick jaunts to NYC just to hit up some museum exhibitions at haunts we'd already visited a million times before, we finally went to two we'd not been to, and I thought them worthy of a recommendatio Read more
A friend and I will be taking the metro north into NYC Jan 2014 on a Sat. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more