- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
La Superior Review
"Kiss Manhattan's lousy street food goodbye; Brooklyn is taking over," is the restaurant's slogan. And there's something to it—especially here. Serving some of Brooklyn's best Mexican grub this side of the Red Hook ball fields, La Superior is Mexican street food with a Williamsburg ethic. The service is slapdash and the decor is unremarkable, but the food—from beef-tongue tacos to pescadillas (fish quesadillas)—really delivers. Don't be surprised if your waiter has a seat at your table while discussing the menu. Weekend brunch boasts ample amounts of delightfully sizzling egg concoctions.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more