- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At the top of the "hookah bar" heap that has taken this neighborhood by storm, Karma provides a stylish sprawl with Indian decor (dig that wrought-metal statue of Kali) for local scenesters to fill their bowls and suck in the various aromatic tobaccos available (cigarette smoking is permitted too). Happy hours start from 1 pm and Friday nights have belly dancers (the professional kind—not customers who get too hookah-ed up and start gyrating).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
has anyone dealt with Citysonnet.com before for booking self contained apartments?
I found them on About.com (http://gonyc.about.com/od/hotels/a/apartment_rent.htm) saying they are reputable Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more