- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel New York City–Times Square
At a Glance
- free 24-hour gym and Wi-Fi in public areas
- extremely helpful, informed concierge
- convenient to the Theater District
- very quiet considering location
- paid Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- pricey for a DoubleTree
Check Rates from our Partners
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel New York City–Times Square Review
Space is the draw at this 45-story Times Square top dog; every room is a suites, with a separate bedroom and living room (each with a big flat-screen TV), occupying about 400 square feet overlooking Times Square and Broadway—an especially desirable location during the New Year's Eve ball drop. Rooms are stocked with amenities, including iPod docks, mini-refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers, and double vanities in the bathrooms. The sofa in the living room folds out into a bed—great if you're traveling with kids. Downstairs, the lobby has free Wi-Fi and guests can sip coffee or martinis in the recently renovated lounge.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Three of us (including theatre major college son) are headed to NYC at end of March for 4 nights. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more