- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Fette Sau Review
It might seem odd to go to a former auto-body repair shop to eat meat, but the funky building and outside courtyard seem just right for the serious 'cue served here. A huge wood-and-gas smoker delivers well-smoked brisket, sausages, ribs, and even duck, all ordered by the pound. Avoid the disappointing salads and sides, and instead choose from among the more than 40 American whiskeys and 10 microbrews. Come early, as tables fill up quickly, and even with 700 pounds of meat a night, the good stuff sometimes runs out by 9 pm. There's limited indoor seating.
- Address: 354 Metropolitan Ave., between Havemeyer and Roebling Sts. Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY 11211 | Map It
- Phone: 718/963–3404
- Hours: No lunch Mon.–Thurs.
- Website: fettesaubbq.com
- Subway: L to Lorimer St.
- Location: Williamsburg
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
has anyone dealt with Citysonnet.com before for booking self contained apartments?
I found them on About.com (http://gonyc.about.com/od/hotels/a/apartment_rent.htm) saying they are reputable Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more