- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Duane Street Hotel
At a Glance
- great location
- in-room spa treatments available through Euphoria Spa TriBeCa
- off-site gym
Check Rates from our Partners
Duane Street Hotel Review
Amid TriBeCa's historic warehouses and trendy art galleries sits the Duane Street Hotel, a fashionable addition to the neighborhood. Comfortable rooms are painted in shades of soft lilac or green apple, and light pours through the loftlike windows. Hardwood floors, flat-screen TVs, in-room iPads, and compact fold-up desks give rooms a modern, playful feel. Sophisticated bathrooms have slate floors and We Live Like This amenities. You can use complimentary passes to work out at the nearby TriBeCa Health & Fitness. Mehtaphor, a full-service restaurant from renowned pastry chef Jehangir Mehta, serves Asian- and Indian-inspired fare. Children (and their parents) will love the library of kids' books that can be checked out at the front desk.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After a 13-year absence from New York City, my husband and I decided to revisit this special place from November 21-25, to celebrate his birthday in the city where he was born. Read more
After too many quick jaunts to NYC just to hit up some museum exhibitions at haunts we'd already visited a million times before, we finally went to two we'd not been to, and I thought them worthy of a recommendatio Read more
We have tickets to see Fun Home at the Public Theater in Mid January.
We generally stay on the UWS where I grew up but think it might be fun to stay downtown . Any hotel recs? Under $300 if possible.
We Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more