- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
La Quinta Inn Manhattan
At a Glance
- self-check-in machines
- gift shop on the premises for necessities
- relaxed rooftop bar
- no room service
- no frills
Check Rates from our Partners
La Quinta Inn Manhattan Review
Smack in the middle of Koreatown and close to Penn Station, this budget-friendly hotel in a cheerful old Beaux Arts building may be one of the best deals in town. Nevermind the drab green-and-burgundy decor when your room features treats like free Wi-Fi, an iPod plug-in, and a bathtub. In the morning, the free continental breakfast goes beyond the usual fare with the inclusion of granola and oatmeal. Perhaps the best part about staying here is access to Vu Bar on the hotel's 14th floor. In the evening guests and locals head up to this year-round mellow rooftop bar for a cocktail in the shadow of the Empire State Building.
- Address: 17 W. 32nd St., between 5th Ave. and Broadway Midtown West, New York, NY 10001 | Map It
- Phone: 212/736–1600
- Website: www.lq.com
- Subway: B, D, F, N, Q, R, M to 34th St./Herald Sq.
- Location: Midtown West
- 182 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more