- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
La Quinta Inn Manhattan
At a Glance
- self-check-in machines
- gift shop on the premises for necessities
- relaxed rooftop bar
- no room service
- no frills
Check Rates from our Partners
La Quinta Inn Manhattan Review
Smack in the middle of Koreatown and close to Penn Station, this budget-friendly hotel in a cheerful old Beaux Arts building may be one of the best deals in town. Nevermind the drab green-and-burgundy decor when your room features treats like free Wi-Fi, an iPod plug-in, and a bathtub. In the morning, the free continental breakfast goes beyond the usual fare with the inclusion of granola and oatmeal. Perhaps the best part about staying here is access to Vu Bar on the hotel's 14th floor. In the evening guests and locals head up to this year-round mellow rooftop bar for a cocktail in the shadow of the Empire State Building.
- Address: 17 W. 32nd St., between 5th Ave. and Broadway Midtown West, New York, NY 10001 | Map It
- Phone: 212/736–1600
- Website: www.lq.com
- Subway: B, D, F, N, Q, R, M to 34th St./Herald Sq.
- Location: Midtown West
- 182 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After a 13-year absence from New York City, my husband and I decided to revisit this special place from November 21-25, to celebrate his birthday in the city where he was born. Read more
After too many quick jaunts to NYC just to hit up some museum exhibitions at haunts we'd already visited a million times before, we finally went to two we'd not been to, and I thought them worthy of a recommendatio Read more
A friend and I will be taking the metro north into NYC Jan 2014 on a Sat. Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more