- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
At a Glance
- near some of New York's hipper neighborhoods
- traditional-style full-service hotel
- on a busy, trafficky street in downtown Brooklyn
Check Rates from our Partners
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge Review
You'll find, like many New Yorkers before you, that one virtue of staying in Brooklyn is all the extra space; what Manhattan hotel has room for an Olympic-length lap pool, an 1,100-car garage, and even a dedicated kosher kitchen? Rooms are classic Marriott—large, comfortable, plain guest rooms enhanced by niceties such as high ceilings, massaging showerheads, and rolling desks. If you're looking to explore, some of the borough's best neighborhoods—Brooklyn Heights, Cobble Hill, Carroll Gardens, and DUMBO, as well as the Brooklyn Bridge pedestrian path—are nearby. And if you need to get to Manhattan, major subway lines are a block away or a few short minutes by taxi.
- Address: 333 Adams St., between Johnson and Willoughby Sts. Downtown Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY 11201 | Map It
- Phone: 718/246–7000
- Website: www.marriott.com/nycbk
- Subway: 2, 3, 4, 5 to Borough Hall.
- Location: Downtown Brooklyn
- 638 rooms, 28 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Three of us (including theatre major college son) are headed to NYC at end of March for 4 nights. Read more
· News & Features
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more