- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
At a Glance
- near some of New York's hipper neighborhoods
- traditional-style full-service hotel
- on a busy, trafficky street in downtown Brooklyn
Check Rates from our Partners
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge Review
You'll find, like many New Yorkers before you, that one virtue of staying in Brooklyn is all the extra space; what Manhattan hotel has room for an Olympic-length lap pool, an 1,100-car garage, and even a dedicated kosher kitchen? Rooms are classic Marriott—large, comfortable, plain guest rooms enhanced by niceties such as high ceilings, massaging showerheads, and rolling desks. If you're looking to explore, some of the borough's best neighborhoods—Brooklyn Heights, Cobble Hill, Carroll Gardens, and DUMBO, as well as the Brooklyn Bridge pedestrian path—are nearby. And if you need to get to Manhattan, major subway lines are a block away or a few short minutes by taxi.
- Address: 333 Adams St., between Johnson and Willoughby Sts. Downtown Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY 11201 | Map It
- Phone: 718/246–7000
- Website: www.marriott.com/nycbk
- Subway: 2, 3, 4, 5 to Borough Hall.
- Location: Downtown Brooklyn
- 638 rooms, 28 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
has anyone dealt with Citysonnet.com before for booking self contained apartments?
I found them on About.com (http://gonyc.about.com/od/hotels/a/apartment_rent.htm) saying they are reputable Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more