- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
At a Glance
- near some of New York's hipper neighborhoods
- traditional-style full-service hotel, stylish rooms
- on a busy street in downtown Brooklyn
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge Review
You'll find, like many New Yorkers before you, that one virtue of staying in Brooklyn is all the extra space; what Manhattan hotel has room for an Olympic-length lap pool, an 1,100-car garage, and even a dedicated kosher kitchen? Rooms are classic Marriott—large, comfortable, plain guest rooms enhanced by niceties such as high ceilings, massaging showerheads, and rolling desks. If you're looking to explore, some of the borough's best neighborhoods—Brooklyn Heights, Cobble Hill, Carroll Gardens, and DUMBO, as well as the Brooklyn Bridge pedestrian path—are nearby. And if you need to get to Manhattan, major subway lines are a block away or a few short minutes by taxi.
- Address: 333 Adams St., between Johnson and Willoughby Sts., Downtown Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY, 11201 | Map It
- Phone: 718/246-7000
- Website: www.marriott.com/nycbk
- Subway: 2, 3, 4, 5 to Borough Hall.
- Location: Downtown Brooklyn
- 638 rooms, 28 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines
- $191-$239 -- NYC: Hotel near Times Square incl. Holidays Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square West
- $191-$239 -- Midtown Manhattan Hotel incl. Fourth of July Courtyard New York Manhattan/Fifth Avenue
- $1099 & up -- 7-Night Transatlantic Cruise, UK to NYC American Express Travel
- $17.79 & up -- Car Rentals across New York CarRentals.com
www.reallifeegypt.com We can offer you private, more personal tours in Luxor, Cairo and Aswan with you own guide and air-con transport. We specialise in providing tours for couples and small, family groups Read more
First off, a big thank you to everyone for the help and advice, it was so appreciated! Read more
An acquaintance of mine will travel during the summer, from Hungary to the U.S., will land at JFK and from there will have to get to Tarrytown. This is the plan I provided with her, as the shortest, easiest, Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines. ... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more