New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
At a Glance
- near some of New York's hipper neighborhoods
- traditional-style full-service hotel
- on a busy, trafficky street in downtown Brooklyn
Check Rates from our Partners
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge Review
You'll find, like many New Yorkers before you, that one virtue of staying in Brooklyn is all the extra space; what Manhattan hotel has room for an Olympic-length lap pool, an 1,100-car garage, and even a dedicated kosher kitchen? Rooms are classic Marriott—large, comfortable, plain guest rooms enhanced by niceties such as high ceilings, massaging showerheads, and rolling desks. If you're looking to explore, some of the borough's best neighborhoods—Brooklyn Heights, Cobble Hill, Carroll Gardens, and DUMBO, as well as the Brooklyn Bridge pedestrian path—are nearby. And if you need to get to Manhattan, major subway lines are a block away or a few short minutes by taxi.
- Address: 333 Adams St., between Johnson and Willoughby Sts., Downtown Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY, 11201 | Map It
- Phone: 718/246–7000
- Website: www.marriott.com/nycbk
- Subway: 2, 3, 4, 5 to Borough Hall
- Location: Downtown Brooklyn
- 638 rooms, 28 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in New York City for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More