- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Lure Fishbar Review
Decorated like the clubby interior of a sleek luxury liner, Lure offers oceanic fare prepared in multiple culinary styles. From the sushi bar, you can feast on options like the Lure House Roll—a shrimp tempura roll crowned with spicy tuna and Japanese tartar sauce—or you can opt for creative dishes from the kitchen, like steamed branzino with oyster mushrooms, scallions, and ponzu sauce, or Manila clams over pancetta-studded linguine. For an all-American treat, you can't go wrong with a classic lobster roll on brioche. The dark subterranean bar is a good spot for cocktails and a snack. Brunch is served on weekends.
- Address: 142 Mercer St., at Prince St. SoHo, New York, NY 10012-3806 | Map It
- Phone: 212/431–7676
- Website: www.lurefishbar.com
- Subway: 6 to Bleecker St.; B, D, F, M to Broadway–Lafayette St.; N, R to Prince St.
- Location: SoHo
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch weekends.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more