- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Lure Fishbar Review
Decorated like the clubby interior of a sleek luxury liner, Lure's menu offers oceanic fare prepared in multiple culinary styles. From the sushi bar, you can feast on options like the Lure House Roll—a shrimp tempura roll crowned with spicy tuna and Japanese tartar sauce—or you can opt for creative dishes from the kitchen, like steamed branzino with oyster mushrooms, scallions, and ponzu sauce, or Manila clams over pancetta-studded linguine. For an all-American treat, you can't go wrong with a classic lobster roll on brioche. The dark subterranean bar is a good spot for cocktails and a snack. Brunch is served on weekends.
- Address: 142 Mercer St., at Prince St. SoHo, New York, NY 10012-3806 | Map It
- Phone: 212/431–7676
- Website: www.lurefishbar.com
- Subway: 6 to Bleecker St.; B, D, F, M to Broadway–Lafayette St.; N, R to Prince St.
- Location: SoHo
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch weekends.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After a 13-year absence from New York City, my husband and I decided to revisit this special place from November 21-25, to celebrate his birthday in the city where he was born. Read more
After too many quick jaunts to NYC just to hit up some museum exhibitions at haunts we'd already visited a million times before, we finally went to two we'd not been to, and I thought them worthy of a recommendatio Read more
We have tickets to see Fun Home at the Public Theater in Mid January.
We generally stay on the UWS where I grew up but think it might be fun to stay downtown . Any hotel recs? Under $300 if possible.
We Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more