- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Brasserie Ruhlmann Review
In a plush 120-seat dining room with just enough art deco touches to harmonize with its Rockefeller Center setting, the sublime French bistro cookery is on display. The room has a refined air but the staff is so friendly that the place could never be stuffy. The raw bar, with its selection of pedigreed oysters, is a great way to begin, or opt for a blue crab salad over mâche with a honey-lime vinaigrette. If it's on the menu, order braised rabbit nestled in mustard cream on a bed of fresh pappardelle, sprinkled with pitted cherries. Desserts like Floating Island—delicately baked meringue floating on a pond of crème anglaise—are embellished with a flurry of spun sugar.
- Address: 45 Rockefeller Plaza, 50th St. between 5th and 6th Aves. Midtown West, New York, NY 10111-0100 | Map It
- Phone: 212/974–2020
- Website: www.brasserieruhlmann.com
- Subway: B, D, F, M to 47th–50th Sts./Rockefeller Center.
- Location: Midtown West
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
has anyone dealt with Citysonnet.com before for booking self contained apartments?
I found them on About.com (http://gonyc.about.com/od/hotels/a/apartment_rent.htm) saying they are reputable Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more