Financier Patisserie Review
On the cobblestone pedestrian street that has become the Financial District's restaurant row, this charming patisserie serves excellent pastries and delicious savory foods, like mushroom bisque, salads, and hot or cold sandwiches (we have cravings for the panini pressed with prosciutto, fig jam, mascarpone, and arugula). After lunch, relax with a cappuccino and a financier (almond tea cake), or an elegant pastry. In warm weather, perch at an outdoor table and watch Manhattanites buzz by. There are locations all over town.
- Address: 62 Stone St., between Mill La. and Hanover Sq., Financial District, New York, NY, 10004-2604 | Map It
- Phone: 212/344–5600
- Website: www.financierpastries.com
- Subway: 2, 3 to Wall St.; 4, 5 to Bowling Green
- Location: Financial District
- Reservations not accepted
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
View deals in New York City for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More