- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Financier Patisserie Review
On the cobblestone pedestrian street that has become the Financial District's restaurant row, this charming patisserie serves excellent pastries and delicious savory foods, like mushroom bisque, salads, and hot or cold sandwiches (we have cravings for the panini pressed with prosciutto, fig jam, mascarpone, and arugula). After lunch, relax with a cappuccino and a financier (almond tea cake), or an elegant pastry. In warm weather, perch at an outdoor table and watch Manhattanites buzz by. There are locations all over town.
- Address: 62 Stone St., between Mill La. and Hanover Sq., Financial District, New York, NY, 10004-2604 | Map It
- Phone: 212/344-5600
- Website: www.financierpastries.com
- Subway: 2, 3 to Wall St.; 4, 5 to Bowling Green.
- Location: Financial District
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
- 3-4 World Financial Center, Lower Manhattan, New York, NY, 10281, 212/786-3220
- Liberty Plaza, 35 Cedar St., beween Pearl and William Sts., Lower Manhattan, New York, NY, 10005, 212/952-3838
- 983 1st Ave., at 54th St., Midtown East, New York, NY, 10022, 212/419-0100
- 1211 6th Ave., at 48th St., Midtown West, New York, NY, 10036, 212/381-4418
- Grand Central Station, 87 E. 42nd St., Midtown East, New York, NY, 10017, 212/973-1010
- 2 Astor Place, East Village, New York, NY, 10003, 212/228-2787
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines
- $191-$239 -- NYC: Hotel near Times Square incl. Holidays Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square West
- $191-$239 -- Midtown Manhattan Hotel incl. Fourth of July Courtyard New York Manhattan/Fifth Avenue
- $1099 & up -- 7-Night Transatlantic Cruise, UK to NYC American Express Travel
- $17.79 & up -- Car Rentals across New York CarRentals.com
www.reallifeegypt.com We can offer you private, more personal tours in Luxor, Cairo and Aswan with you own guide and air-con transport. We specialise in providing tours for couples and small, family groups Read more
First off, a big thank you to everyone for the help and advice, it was so appreciated! Read more
An acquaintance of mine will travel during the summer, from Hungary to the U.S., will land at JFK and from there will have to get to Tarrytown. This is the plan I provided with her, as the shortest, easiest, Read more
· News & Features
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more