- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
al di là
al di là Review
Roughly translated s "the great beyond," Al Di La has been consistently packed since it first opened back in 1998, and it's easy to understand why: affordable prices, a relaxed and charming environment, and simple yet soulfully comforting dishes from the Veneto region of Italy. Expect to find homemade pastas like black spaghetti with crab or tortellini filled with roasted squash, as well as meaty mains such as braised rabbit, or hanger steak. The dessert fritters are legendary. The no-reservations policy ensures that the place always has a buzz around it from waiting patrons.
- Address: 248 5th Ave., at Carroll St. Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY 11215 | Map It
- Phone: 718/783–4565
- Website: www.aldilatrattoria.com
- Subway: F to 4th Ave.–9th St.; R to Union St.
- Location: Park Slope and Prospect Heights
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
has anyone dealt with Citysonnet.com before for booking self contained apartments?
I found them on About.com (http://gonyc.about.com/od/hotels/a/apartment_rent.htm) saying they are reputable Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more