al di là
al di là Review
Roughly translated s "the great beyond," Al Di La has been consistently packed since it first opened back in 1998, and it's easy to understand why: affordable prices, a relaxed and charming environment, and simple yet soulfully comforting dishes from the Veneto region of Italy. Expect to find homemade pastas like black spaghetti with crab or tortellini filled with roasted squash, as well as meaty mains such as braised rabbit, or hanger steak. The dessert fritters are legendary. The no-reservations policy ensures that the place always has a buzz around it from waiting patrons.
- Address: 248 5th Ave., at Carroll St., Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY, 11215 | Map It
- Phone: 718/783–4565
- Website: www.aldilatrattoria.com
- Subway: F to 4th Ave.–9th St.; R to Union St
- Location: Park Slope and Prospect Heights
- Reservations not accepted
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in New York City for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More