- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- fashionable, laid-back sophistication
- great service
- surprisingly discreet setting
- diverse eating and drinking options
- closer to Canal Street than prime SoHo
- rooms on small side
Check Rates from our Partners
SoHo Grand Review
The SoHo Grand defines what SoHo is today—once pioneering, now expensive, and with a vaguely creative vibe. As new properties crowd the field, the Grand's low-key sophistication stands out. The Club Room serves three meals a day, but the Parlor, the Club Room's back room, is reserved for hotel guests during the day and is an oasis of low-lying velvet sofas and leather armchairs, with a fireplace. Comfortable, contemporary rooms have an industrial-chic design and are mainly focused on the view out the ample windows. A great seasonal pleasure is the Yard—a large outdoor space where you can have a drink or meal and then spread out on teak lounge chairs. The staff are professional, polished, and more experienced than you'll find at other fashionable hotels.
- Address: 310 West Broadway, at Grand St. SoHo, New York, NY 10013 | Map It
- Phone: 212/965–3000; 800/965–3000
- Website: www.sohogrand.com
- Subway: A, C, E, 6, J, M, N, Q, R to Canal St.
- Location: SoHo
- 341 rooms, 12 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Three of us (including theatre major college son) are headed to NYC at end of March for 4 nights. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more