Hotel on Rivington
At a Glance
- cool location and vibe
- huge windows with wonderful New York views
- many rooms have balconies
- seriously luxurious bathrooms
- feels clubby on weekends
- isolated from some subway lines
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel on Rivington Review
A pioneer when it opened back in 2004, this glass-walled hotel on the Lower East Side is still a great choice if you want to be in the thick of the neighborhood's dining and nightlife scene. Though the red-floored, honeycomb-like entrance may feel over the top, rooms are minimalist, neutral-toned refuged —the stunning views through floor-to-ceiling windows are all the adornment you need. Huge bathrooms have either Japanese-inspired deep soaking tubs or over-sized steam showers. The mezzanine lobby is the living room of the hotel, with complimentary coffee and wine, plush couches, and a billiard table. On the ground floor is CO-Op Food & Drink, the hotel's latest in-house eatery.
- Address: 107 Rivington St., between Ludlow and Essex Sts., Lower East Side, New York, NY, 10002 | Map It
- Phone: 212/475–2600; 800/915–1537
- Website: www.hotelonrivington.com
- Subway: F, J, M, Z to Delancey/Essex Sts
- Location: Lower East Side
- 88 rooms, 20 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in New York City for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More