Museum of American Illustration
Museum of American Illustration Review
Founded in 1901, the museum of the Society of Illustrators presents its annual "Oscars," a juried, international competition, from January to March. The best in children's book illustrations is featured October through November. In between are eclectic exhibitions on science fiction, fashion, political, and historical illustrations. In 2012, the Society of Illustrators incorporated the holdings of the Museum of Comic and Cartoon Art (MoCCA) into its collections. MoCCA's collection is housed in its own gallery on the second floor and continues its workshops, programs, and comic festival (MoCCA Fest).
- Address: 128 E. 63rd St., between Lexington and Park Aves., Upper East Side, New York, NY, 10023 | Map It
- Phone: 212/838–2560
- Cost: $10 for General Admission and $5 for Students and Seniors. Free on Tuesday nights from 5-8pm.
- Hours: Tues. 10–8, Wed.–Fri. 10–5, Sat. noon–4
- Website: www.societyillustrators.org
- Subway: F to 63rd St.; 4, 5, 6, N, R to 59th St./Lexington Ave
- Location: Upper East Side
View deals in New York City for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More