At a Glance
- supercentral for SoHo nightlife
- good gym
- some rooms have balconies
- not family-oriented
- no pets allowed
Check Rates from our Partners
60 Thompson Review
This hotel may no longer be the center of the universe scene-wise, but that's a blessing for guests, since the service (and the staffs' attitudes) have improved. This was the first of the Thompson hotels in New York and it might still be the gold standard. The rooftop lounge, A60, remains a guests- and members-only warm-weather haven for hipsters. Thom bar, the second-floor lobby, is a dark space filled with contemporary art, great for whiling away an evening. Rooms have a dramatic, spare design; the generous use of dark woods and full-wall leather headboards give the rooms welcoming warmth.
- Address: 60 Thompson St., between Broome and Spring Sts., SoHo, New York, NY, 10012 | Map It
- Phone: 212/431–0400; 877/431–0400
- Website: www.thompsonhotels.com
- Subway: C, E to Spring St
- Location: SoHo
- 97 rooms, 10 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in New York City for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More