- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- good rates available
- renovated rooms are good value
- can be loud with street noise
- slow elevators
- Wi-Fi free in only some room categories
Check Rates from our Partners
Belvedere Hotel Review
Built during the 1920's, the Belvedere's main draw is its Times Square/Theater District location; the rooms tend to be dark and don't stand out design-wise, although they are spacious and have kitchenettes with a microwave, mini-refrigerator, and coffeemaker. Executive rooms are much brighter and provide even more space. The helpful staff, location convenient to theaters, and 24-hour fitness center make this affordable hotel a solid pick.
- Address: 319 W. 48th St., between 8th and 9th Aves. Midtown West, New York, NY 10036 | Map It
- Phone: 212/245–7000; 888/468–3558
- Website: www.belvederehotelnyc.com
- Subway: C, E to 50th St.
- Location: Midtown West
- 345 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
has anyone dealt with Citysonnet.com before for booking self contained apartments?
I found them on About.com (http://gonyc.about.com/od/hotels/a/apartment_rent.htm) saying they are reputable Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more