- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- good rates available
- renovated rooms are good value
- can be loud with street noise
- slow elevators
- Wi-Fi free in only some room categories
Check Rates from our Partners
Belvedere Hotel Review
Built during the 1920's, the Belvedere's main draw is its Times Square/Theater District location; the rooms tend to be dark and don't stand out design-wise, although they are spacious and have kitchenettes with a microwave, mini-refrigerator, and coffeemaker. Executive rooms are much brighter and provide even more space. The helpful staff, location convenient to theaters, and 24-hour fitness center make this affordable hotel a solid pick.
- Address: 319 W. 48th St., between 8th and 9th Aves. Midtown West, New York, NY 10036 | Map It
- Phone: 212/245–7000; 888/468–3558
- Website: www.belvederehotelnyc.com
- Subway: C, E to 50th St.
- Location: Midtown West
- 345 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After a 13-year absence from New York City, my husband and I decided to revisit this special place from November 21-25, to celebrate his birthday in the city where he was born. Read more
After too many quick jaunts to NYC just to hit up some museum exhibitions at haunts we'd already visited a million times before, we finally went to two we'd not been to, and I thought them worthy of a recommendatio Read more
A friend and I will be taking the metro north into NYC Jan 2014 on a Sat. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more