- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- good rates available
- renovated rooms are good value
- can be loud with street noise
- slow elevators
- Wi-Fi free in only some room categories
Check Rates from our Partners
Belvedere Hotel Review
Built during the 1920's, the Belvedere's main draw is its Times Square/Theater District location; the rooms tend to be dark and don't stand out design-wise, although they are spacious and have kitchenettes with a microwave, mini-refrigerator, and coffeemaker. Executive rooms are much brighter and provide even more space. The helpful staff, location convenient to theaters, and 24-hour fitness center make this affordable hotel a solid pick.
- Address: 319 W. 48th St., between 8th and 9th Aves. Midtown West, New York, NY 10036 | Map It
- Phone: 212/245–7000; 888/468–3558
- Website: www.belvederehotelnyc.com
- Subway: C, E to 50th St.
- Location: Midtown West
- 345 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more