American: Diner Restaurants in New York City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
American: Diner Restaurants
Big Nick's Burger Joint & Pizza Joint
This cramped, 24-hour neighborhood diner is quintessential divey...
|Upper West Side|
Lexington Candy Shop
Established in 1925, this corner luncheonette still sports 1940s-era...
|Upper East Side|
At the end of Montague Street, right before the entrance to the...
Fans of Suzanne Vega may want to make a pilgrimage to this diner...
|Park Slope and Prospect Heights|
Browse All New York City Restaurants
- Coney Island and Brighton Beach
- Downtown Brooklyn
- East Village
- Financial District
- Flatiron District
- Fort Greene
- Greenwich Village
- Lower East Side
- Meatpacking District
- Midtown East
- Midtown West
- Park Slope and Prospect Heights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's