Indian Restaurants in New York City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hampton Chutney Co.
Most meals at this small, casual restaurant are based around lacy...
|Upper West Side|
Neighborhood folk and Manhattanites alike flock to Jackson Diner...
Kati Roll Company
You can think of a kati roll as a South Asian taco: griddled...
Mint Restaurant & Lounge
With a delightful dining room splashed with bright colors and...
Many consider Tamarind Manhattan's best Indian restaurant. Forsaking...
Browse All New York City Restaurants
- Coney Island and Brighton Beach
- Downtown Brooklyn
- East Village
- Financial District
- Flatiron District
- Fort Greene
- Greenwich Village
- Lower East Side
- Meatpacking District
- Midtown East
- Midtown West
- Park Slope and Prospect Heights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe