Eastern European Restaurants in New York City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Eastern European Restaurants
The word may mean "pub" in Czech, but this chic Upper East Side...
|Upper East Side|
Enjoy inexpensive lunch specials or lavish dinner banquets complete...
|Coney Island and Brighton Beach|
The name means "rainbow" in Ukrainian, and you can order potato...
Browse All New York City Restaurants
- Coney Island and Brighton Beach
- Downtown Brooklyn
- East Village
- Financial District
- Flatiron District
- Fort Greene
- Greenwich Village
- Lower East Side
- Meatpacking District
- Midtown East
- Midtown West
- Park Slope and Prospect Heights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's