New York City Restaurants: Celeb-Spotting
Much more than a shopping break, Jean Georges...
|$$$ American||Flatiron District|
Even with long waits and excruciating noise...
Manhattan's who's who in business, politics, and...
|$$$$ French||Upper East Side|
The Four Seasons
The landmark Seagram Building houses one of...
|$$$$ American||Midtown East|
By converting a moribund 80-year-old Italian...
|$$$ American: Modern American||Greenwich Village|
At this large, bustling TriBeCa dining room (or...
The Standard Grill
Hotelier Andre Balasz created a scene for celebs,...
|$$$$ American||Meatpacking District|
Browse All New York City Restaurants
- Downtown Brooklyn
- Flatiron District
- Greenwich Village
- Meatpacking District
- Union Square
- Waterfront Brooklyn
- East Village
- Fort Greene
- Midtown East
- Park Slope and Prospect Heights
- The Bronx
- Upper East Side
- West Village
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's