Nightlife & the Arts in New York City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Nightlife & the Arts in Meatpacking District
How can you not love a spot where the bouncer greets you with...
Relatively mature dance club goers (if the word mature can ever...
|Dance Clubs||Meatpacking District|
Hogs & Heifers
This raucous place is all about the saucy barkeeps using megaphones...
The Gansevoort Hotel's slick rooftop bar would be worth visiting...
The Standard Hotel Biergarten, Grill, and Living Room
Practically the official bar of the High Line park, the Standard...
Browse All New York City Nightlife
- Coney Island and Brighton Beach
- Downtown Brooklyn
- East Village
- Financial District
- Flatiron District
- Greenwich Village
- Lower East Side
- Meatpacking District
- Midtown East
- Midtown West
- Park Slope and Prospect Heights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's