Nightlife & the Arts in New York City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Nightlife & the Arts in TriBeCa
Programs at 92YTribeca include films, talks, and a variety of...
|Film, Readings / Lectures||TriBeCa|
The decor is red-on-red here, and the Asian-style cocktails are...
Alas, the only book in this exquisite, wood-paneled room is the...
Polished wood floors, potted palms, and stylish chairs give this...
The Jerome L. Greene Performance Space (The Greene Space)
Local favorite WNYC Radio invites the public into its intimate...
|Readings / Lectures||TriBeCa|
For the more bohemian of TriBeCa pub goers, this lipstick-red...
Santos Party House
"Now this is what I call a dance club," says Arthur Baker, the...
Smith and Mills
Attractive scenesters frolic giddily at this tiny gem of a gin...
Tribeca Performing Arts Center
This center celebrates theater (with a clever children's series)...
Exposed brick walls, Dr. John on the jukebox, framed sports portraits...
Browse All New York City Nightlife
- Coney Island and Brighton Beach
- Downtown Brooklyn
- East Village
- Financial District
- Flatiron District
- Greenwich Village
- Lower East Side
- Lower Manhattan
- Meatpacking District
- Midtown East
- Midtown West
- Park Slope and Prospect Heights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe