- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Many subway lines connect to the Financial District. The Fulton Street station is serviced by eight different subway lines (A, C, J, Z, 2, 3, 4, 5) and puts you within walking distance of City Hall, South Street Seaport, and the World Trade Center site. To get to the Brooklyn Bridge, take the 4, 5, or 6 to Brooklyn Bridge City Hall.
For sights around the New York Harbor, take the 1 to South Ferry, the R to Whitehall, or the 4 or 5 to Bowling Green. The 1 subway line stops in the heart of TriBeCa (Franklin Street).
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe