New York City Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
This hotel may no longer be the center of the universe scene-wise, . . .
Crosby Street Hotel
This whimsical boutique hotel, the first branch of a UK chai. . .
Holiday Inn SoHo
"SoHo" and "Holiday Inn" may not sound right together, but here. . .
The James Hotel New York
This hotel on the edge of SoHo never sacrifices comfort for style,. . .
Owner André Balazs has a knack for dating Hollywood starlets and. . .
Snazzy style and a chic SoHo vibe make the Mondrian a winner fo. . .
The SoHo Grand defines what SoHo is today—once pioneering, now. . .
Browse All New York City Hotels
- Best Afternoon Tea
- Best Beds
- Best Business Hotels
- Best Concierge
- Best Gym
- Best Historic Hotels
- Best Hotel Bar
- Best Hotel Pool
- Best Hotel Restaurant
- Best Hotel Room View
- Best Kept Secret Hotels
- Best Lobby
- Best Neighborhood Experience
- Best of Lodging
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's