New York City Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Cosmopolitan Hotel
For a bargain room in a great downtown neighborhood, it's hard . . .
Duane Street Hotel
Amid TriBeCa's historic warehouses and trendy art galleries sits. . .
The Greenwich Hotel
You talkin' to me? Yes, Robert De Niro is an owner of the Greenwich. . .
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park
If you're staying this far downtown, the Ritz is your top choice.. . .
Resting almost on top of a convenient subway stop, this thoroughly. . .
Still popular with the glitterati, the scene at the Tribeca Grand. . .
Browse All New York City Hotels
- Best Afternoon Tea
- Best Beds
- Best Business Hotels
- Best Concierge
- Best Gym
- Best Historic Hotels
- Best Hotel Bar
- Best Hotel Pool
- Best Hotel Restaurant
- Best Hotel Room View
- Best Kept Secret Hotels
- Best Lobby
- Best Neighborhood Experience
- Best New Hotels
- Best of Lodging
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe