New York City Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Flatiron District Hotels
The Ace is not your ordinary boutique hotel. The lively lobby . . .
This hotel adds a touch of style just below Penn Station in a. . .
Gansevoort Park Avenue NYC
A downtown-hip hotel on the edge of lower Midtown, the Gansevoo. . .
A consistent property with friendly service, large rooms, and. . .
King & Grove
Convenient to the action without being smack in the middle o. . .
Park South Hotel
In this beautifully transformed 1906 office building, rooms feel. . .
A colorful choice in a rather plain neighborhood, the Roger continues. . .
Browse All New York City Hotels
- Best Afternoon Tea
- Best Beds
- Best Business Hotels
- Best Concierge
- Best Gym
- Best Historic Hotels
- Best Hotel Bar
- Best Hotel Pool
- Best Hotel Restaurant
- Best Hotel Room View
- Best Kept Secret Hotels
- Best Lobby
- Best Neighborhood Experience
- Best of Lodging
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's