New York City Hotels: Cool Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Ace is not your ordinary boutique hotel. The lively lobby . . .
The Bowery Hotel
The Bowery Hotel is like an English hunting lodge in Manhattan,. . .
The Gotham Hotel
This sleek hotel has a lot going for it, but a clincher is the. . .
Gramercy Park Hotel
Ian Schrager, boutique hotelier extraordinaire, decorated this. . .
To some, the Jane is impossibly chic; to others, the rooms are. . .
André Balazs's architectural statement on the West Side is still. . .
This hotel is a great emodiment of the neighborhood inhabitants:. . .
|$$$||Lower East Side|
Browse All New York City Hotels
- Best Afternoon Tea
- Best Beds
- Best Business Hotels
- Best Concierge
- Best Gym
- Best Historic Hotels
- Best Hotel Bar
- Best Hotel Pool
- Best Hotel Restaurant
- Best Hotel Room View
- Best Kept Secret Hotels
- Best Lobby
- Best Neighborhood Experience
- Best of Lodging
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's