New York City Hotels: Best Toiletries
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
This hotel adds a touch of style just below Penn Station in a . . .
Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC
Though the nearby Standard New York has stolen some of its thunder,. . .
The Gotham Hotel
This sleek hotel has a lot going for it, but a clincher is the. . .
Gramercy Park Hotel
Ian Schrager, boutique hotelier extraordinaire, decorated this. . .
Stepping through the Peninsula's Beaux Arts facade onto the grand. . .
The SoHo Grand defines what SoHo is today—once pioneering, now. . .
The St. Regis
World-class from head to toe, this 5th Avenue Beaux Arts landmark. . .
Still popular with the glitterati, the scene at the Tribeca Grand. . .
Browse All New York City Hotels
- Best Afternoon Tea
- Best Beds
- Best Business Hotels
- Best Concierge
- Best Gym
- Best Historic Hotels
- Best Hotel Bar
- Best Hotel Pool
- Best Hotel Restaurant
- Best Hotel Room View
- Best Kept Secret Hotels
- Best Lobby
- Best Neighborhood Experience
- Best of Lodging
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's