New York City Hotels: Best Pet Friendly Hotels
Best Pet Friendly Hotels
70 Park Avenue
A multimillion-dollar refresh in 2012 brought new...
The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel
On the well-heeled corner of Madison Avenue and...
|$$$$||Upper East Side|
This hotel adds a touch of style just below Penn...
Loews Regency Hotel
After a year-long renovation, this snazzy,...
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park
If you're staying this far downtown, the Ritz is...
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park
It's all about the park views here, though the...
Browse All New York City Hotels
- Best Afternoon Tea
- Best Concierge
- Best Hotel Bar
- Best Hotel Room View
- Best Neighborhood Experience
- Best Service
- Cool Hotels
- Best Beds
- Best Gym
- Best Hotel Pool
- Best Kept Secret Hotels
- Best of Lodging
- Best Toiletries
- Kid Friendly Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's