New York City Hotels: Best Pet Friendly Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Best Pet Friendly Hotels
70 Park Avenue
A multimillion-dollar refresh in 2012 brought new life to this . . .
The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel
On the well-heeled corner of Madison Avenue and 76th Street, the. . .
|$$$$||Upper East Side|
One of the new Kimpton properties to grace New York City, the. . .
Fodor's Finds HotelsBook Now
Loews Regency Hotel
The Loews Regency started renovations in January 2013 and is expected. . .
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park
If you're staying this far downtown, the Ritz is your top choice.. . .
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park
It's all about the park views here, though the above-and-beyond. . .
Browse All New York City Hotels
- Best Afternoon Tea
- Best Beds
- Best Business Hotels
- Best Concierge
- Best Gym
- Best Historic Hotels
- Best Hotel Bar
- Best Hotel Pool
- Best Hotel Restaurant
- Best Hotel Room View
- Best Kept Secret Hotels
- Best Lobby
- Best Neighborhood Experience
- Best New Hotels
- Best of Lodging
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe