New York City Hotels: Best Hotel Restaurant
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Best Hotel Restaurant
Stepping into Ace Hotel is something of a revelation: you'll immediately . . .
Four Seasons Hotel
It's the Four Seasons and, for better or worse, it remains the. . .
Gramercy Park Hotel
Ian Schrager, boutique hotelier extraordinaire, decorated this. . .
The Mandarin's lobby, 280 feet above ground on the Time Warne. . .
If you took every Upper East Side real estate fantasy and condensed. . .
|$$$||Upper East Side|
André Balazs's architectural statement on the West Side is still. . .
Trump International Hotel and Towers
This iconic New York property with incomparable views of Central. . .
|$$$$||Upper West Side|
Browse All New York City Hotels
- Best Afternoon Tea
- Best Beds
- Best Business Hotels
- Best Concierge
- Best Gym
- Best Historic Hotels
- Best Hotel Bar
- Best Hotel Pool
- Best Hotel Restaurant
- Best Hotel Room View
- Best Kept Secret Hotels
- Best Lobby
- Best Neighborhood Experience
- Best New Hotels
- Best of Lodging
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe