New York City Hotels: Best Beds
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Four Seasons Hotel
It's the Four Seasons and, for better or worse, it remains the . . .
If you want convenience to central Midtown but some remove from. . .
The Inn at Irving Place
Fantasies of Old New York—Manhattan straight from the pages o. . .
Langham Place, Fifth Avenue
Setting new standards for luxury, the towering, limestone-clad. . .
They sweat the small stuff at the Mansfield: Wi-Fi is free, bathroom. . .
If you took every Upper East Side real estate fantasy and condensed. . .
|$$$||Upper East Side|
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park
If you're staying this far downtown, the Ritz is your top choice.. . .
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park
It's all about the park views here, though the above-and-beyond. . .
Browse All New York City Hotels
- Best Afternoon Tea
- Best Beds
- Best Business Hotels
- Best Concierge
- Best Gym
- Best Historic Hotels
- Best Hotel Bar
- Best Hotel Pool
- Best Hotel Restaurant
- Best Hotel Room View
- Best Kept Secret Hotels
- Best Lobby
- Best Neighborhood Experience
- Best New Hotels
- Best of Lodging
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe