New York City Hotels: Best Hotel Bar
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Best Hotel Bar
Stepping into Ace Hotel is something of a revelation: you'll immediately . . .
The Bowery Hotel
The Bowery Hotel is like an English hunting lodge in Manhattan,. . .
The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel
On the well-heeled corner of Madison Avenue and 76th Street, the. . .
|$$$$||Upper East Side|
Gramercy Park Hotel
Ian Schrager, boutique hotelier extraordinaire, decorated this. . .
If you want convenience to central Midtown but some remove from. . .
Eloise's adopted home on the corner of Central Park, the Plaza. . .
The St. Regis
World-class from head to toe, this 5th Avenue Beaux Arts landmark. . .
Fodor's Finds HotelsBook Now
André Balazs's architectural statement on the West Side is still. . .
Browse All New York City Hotels
- Best Afternoon Tea
- Best Beds
- Best Business Hotels
- Best Concierge
- Best Gym
- Best Historic Hotels
- Best Hotel Bar
- Best Hotel Pool
- Best Hotel Restaurant
- Best Hotel Room View
- Best Kept Secret Hotels
- Best Lobby
- Best Neighborhood Experience
- Best New Hotels
- Best of Lodging
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe