New York City Hotels: Best Historic Hotels
Best Historic Hotels
The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel
On the well-heeled corner of Madison Avenue and...
|$$$$||Upper East Side|
The Chatwal New York
A lavishly refurbished reincarnation of a classic...
The Inn at Irving Place
Fantasies of Old New York—Manhattan straight...
Eloise's adopted home on the corner of Central...
The St. Regis
World-class from head to toe, this 5th Avenue...
The Waldorf is undeniably historic, and...
Browse All New York City Hotels
- Best Afternoon Tea
- Best Concierge
- Best Hotel Bar
- Best Hotel Room View
- Best Neighborhood Experience
- Best Service
- Cool Hotels
- Best Beds
- Best Gym
- Best Hotel Pool
- Best Kept Secret Hotels
- Best of Lodging
- Best Toiletries
- Kid Friendly Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's