All New York City Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
New York City Hotels
|A B-C D-E F-G H I-J K-L M N-O P-R S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A boutique-style hotel nestled in the shadow of the towering Time . . .
It may no longer be the center of the universe, scene-wise, bu. . .
70 Park Avenue
A multimillion-dollar refresh in 2012 brought new life to this. . .
Stepping into Ace Hotel is something of a revelation: you'll immediately. . .
This popular hotel attracts business travelers but it's also comfortable. . .
Often overlooked in a part of the city that's heavy with office. . .
One of Manhattan's most historic properties, the Algonquin is. . .
A reasonably priced option in an increasingly popular area o. . .
Aloft New York Brooklyn
A funky boutique in the heart of downtown Brooklyn, the Alo. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All New York City Hotels
- Best Afternoon Tea
- Best Beds
- Best Business Hotels
- Best Concierge
- Best Gym
- Best Historic Hotels
- Best Hotel Bar
- Best Hotel Pool
- Best Hotel Restaurant
- Best Hotel Room View
- Best Kept Secret Hotels
- Best Lobby
- Best Neighborhood Experience
- Best New Hotels
- Best of Lodging
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe