Making the Most of Your Time in Harlem
Making the Most of Your Time
One enduring, simple pleasure in Harlem is its terrific architecture: take a little time to walk the areas around Strivers' Row, Hamilton Heights, and 116th Street to see some impressive and often fanciful brownstones. While you're at it, visit the Studio Museum in Harlem, which showcases contemporary works of Harlem's artist community (note that the museum is open only Thurs.-Sun.), or the Morris-Jumel Mansion, for a trip back to colonial New York.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's