Sights & Attractions in Long Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Huntington
Caumsett State Historic Park
Set in magnificent Lloyd Neck, which juts into Long Island Sound...
Fleets Cove Beach
Fleets Cove Beach stretches for 1,600 feet on Northport Bay and...
Gold Star Battalion Beach
The 400-foot Gold Star Battalion Beach, with a playground, beach...
Heckscher Museum of Art
The museum, a wonderful example of beaux-arts architecture two...
|Museums / Galleries||Huntington|
Walt Whitman Birthplace State Historic Site & Interpretive Center
This was the boyhood home of Walt Whitman, one of America's greatest...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Huntington|
Browse All Long Island Sights
- Cold Spring Harbor
- East Hampton
- Fire Island
- Garden City
- Long Beach
- Old Bethpage and Farmingdale
- Old Westbury
- Oyster Bay
- Port Washington
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's