Sights & Attractions in Long Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Roslyn
The prominent 19th-century poet, civic leader, and newspaper editor...
|Houses / Mansions||Roslyn|
Ellen E. Ward Clocktower
This stone clock tower, one of the town's landmarks, was built...
Nassau County Museum of Art
A wedding gift in 1919 from industrialist Henry Clay Frick to...
|Museums / Galleries||Roslyn|
Browse All Long Island Sights
- Cold Spring Harbor
- East Hampton
- Fire Island
- Garden City
- Long Beach
- Old Bethpage and Farmingdale
- Old Westbury
- Oyster Bay
- Port Washington
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's