Sights & Attractions in Long Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Long Island
|A-C D-F G-I J-M N-Q R-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Duck Walk Vineyards
A Normandy-style château sits on 56 acres of vineyards. There...
|Wineries / Breweries||Water Mill|
East End Seaport and Maritime Museum
A former Long Island Rail Road passenger terminal contains exhibits...
|Museums / Galleries||Greenport|
East Hampton Historical Society
The society operates several local historic sites and museums...
|Museums / Galleries||East Hampton|
Ellen E. Ward Clocktower
This stone clock tower, one of the town's landmarks, was built...
Fire Island Lighthouse
The 168-foot-tall lighthouse—Long Island's tallest—marks the...
|Nautical Sites||Fire Island|
Fleets Cove Beach
Fleets Cove Beach stretches for 1,600 feet on Northport Bay and...
Foster Memorial Beach
The slightly rocky bay beach, also known as Long Beach, runs...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Long Island Sights
- Cold Spring Harbor
- East Hampton
- Fire Island
- Garden City
- Long Beach
- Old Bethpage and Farmingdale
- Old Westbury
- Oyster Bay
- Port Washington
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe