- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Shelter Island Country Club has a well-maintained 2,510-yard, 9-hole public golf course with small greens on slightly rolling grass. It's open from April to late October. Greens fees are $15–$18. 26 Sunnyside Ave., Shelter Island Heights, NY, 11965. 631/749–0416.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's